Please visit this page periodically for updates about shows, workshops and lectures as we have additional bookings pending.
If you'd like to book a workshop, lecture or class, please visit our classes page for more information.
We are fully booked through 2017 but are booking for 2018-2019.
UPCOMING SHOWS, WORKSHOPS & LECTURES
Either Weeks or Bill will be present at these events. Please visit the sponsor's website for additional information. If you see that we'll be in your area but you're not a member of the hosting guild, note that many guilds welcome visitors for a small additional fee.
- January 4 Sinnissippi Quilters, Inc., Rockford, IL (lectures)
- February 22–25 QuiltCon West, Pasadena, CA (lecture & workshops)
- April 12–14 International Quilt Festival, Rosemont (Chicago), IL (vending)
- April 24–25 Bayberry Quilters of Cape Cod, Harwich, MA (lecture and workshops)
- May 31–June 3 North Carolina Quilt Symposium, Asheville, NC (lecture and workshops)
- June 26–July 1 Woodland Ridge Retreat, Downsville, WI (workshops)
- Sept 8–10 Flying Geese Quilt Guild, Irvine, CA (lecture and workshops)
If you can't make it to one of our classes in person, you can take either of Weeks' online classes. Designing the Modern Quilt is a ten-part course focusing on design concepts in Modern Quilting on Craftsy.com!
Weeks' other class Solids Revolution is a project-based class on iquilt.com. In it you'll learn how to use solid fabrics to make the graphic Fun House quilt